Wednesday, December 9, 2009

[ the honeymoon ]

Honeymoon, in this order:
1. Hang out in Nevada City with the family for a few days.
2. At no time have a plan for more than the next hour ahead. Not my choice...
3. Go to Reno and hang out for the night at the Grand Sierra. Doug tried to kill me on this AWESOME ride. 2X. It was so fun. Eat at the most delicious little diner place for dinner, and then for breakfast again.
4. Head to South Lake Tahoe but stop along the way for a quick 10 mile hike to the top of Mt. Rose. I was an awesome hiker. Doug's never been so in love with me.
5. Get to Tahoe Keys, find our condo, hang out, ride bikes, kayak, relax, eat, take pictures, boat cruise, go to the movies, the arcade, eat, and discover the Grocery Outlet.
6. Decide to fly to NY to drive cross country. Get to NY and decide not to drive cross country, but to go to Cape Cod and Maine instead for the week.
7. See a lot of lighthouses.
8. Eat a lot of lobster. Eat a lot of clam chowder. Eat a lot of homemade icecream.
9. Ride bikes, hang out by the hottub, enjoy Boothbay Harbor.

Here are a few more pictures for you viewing pleasure if you're interested from facebook:  Part I and Part II.


5 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful, they make me miss the east coast!
    Hope you're both doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurie. We are doing well. Heading to NC tomorrow already actually. Hope you guys have a nice Christmas. Are you coming back to NC at all soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Becky, these pictures made me so happy. I'm seriously teary right now. Lame. But I couldn't be more happy for you.

    Greg has a big break before he starts working Jan-July. So we may be planning a Hawaii trip. YEAH!! I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like you two married.

    i would like to see you two. are you around? we are at the moffats, will be here till sat then we are moving into the nortons rental across from hukilau. i am very aware that we owe you a wedding present, and i think we decided that we want to take you guys out to dinner or something fun. moral of my comment, we want to hand out with you 2. call me or i will call you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi BECKY!! I found you through Ashley's blog (thanks Ashley! ;) ). Ahhh, you got married, congrats. You look SO beautiful! How is life? Looks like it is awesome. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete