Tuesday, January 19, 2010

[ north shore, surf, friends, and a sandbar ]


This Saturday was a beautiful day and we spent pretty much the entire time at the beach. And had a great time.

This picture was too cute not to put up. Velzy looks kinda like you're little twin here.



I have no idea what picture is really a good one of Doug surfing, and it's really hard to tell what you're getting when just looking at the thumbnail, but this one looks pretty good to me. Thanks everyone for our new camera. It's pretty awesome to have on days like this.

Ok, i just think this one is ...

Isn't he handsome with that ridiculous mohauk thing shaved off. So cute :)

Jealous yet?






And there was a huge sandbar out there. We went out and played on it. And it was so much fun.

And I'm not sure what I was doing here, but this might have been the time when Doug forgot the doctor's orders that tackling is now out of the question :)

Can you tell it was a pretty fun day? Hope you had a great weekend too!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Beck, way to make me jealous. I'm just gonna have to put up some awesome pics of Oklahoma to make you guys jealous~ haha. Richie's gonna die when he sees those waves he's missing. We're good though. Richie started work today. I'll put some pics up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it, I am strapping on a snork and swimming over there myself. Because we all no there is no way I'd make it on a paddle board. Miss you beck! And hate you a little too.....that water.....mmmmmm....dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what, you have a blog? why doesn't anyone tell me these thingys?

    O.k I've subscribed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was a pretty fun day. saturdays all day at the beach are the best! i am going to steal these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes jealous. that looks like the perfect day.

    ReplyDelete