Thursday, January 28, 2010

[ sometimes dreams really do come true... ]

At least Doug's dreams do. Because we are having a BOY! We were thinking about waiting to find out but seriously, how can you resist when you're in there and they can easily tell you!?! We are very excited. He is healthy as far as they can see. Yeah!

And we really need some name suggestions. So far Doug is really set on Cletus Longfellow. Are you kidding me. He better be. Here's just a few shots for your viewing pleasure...

Hey, how's it going guys? Look at his perfect little hand!
 
So, the doctor says it's a boy and he's sure of it from this picture... Well, if you say so. 
And just a quick look at his cute perfect leg.
and his strange looking face :)
 
Anyway... it's a boy :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I'd say boys are the best, but I think they equally rock. Man, that's going to be one good looking kid.
    I'll ask CJ for some name suggestions when he gets back from basketball. He's better at names than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so happy for you!! It's nice to get the boy out of the way right off the bat...for the daddy's sake. Looks like you and Chelsea are only a few days apart!! I'm so glad you guys are such generous sharers, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you guys! And for the love of God DO NOT NAME him Cletus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come I still wouldn't know he's a boy from those pictures... hello?? hahah. He looks so perfect already, although his face in the one shot does frighten me a touch. don't tell him I said that...
    So happy for you guys. And I think Doug's onto something w/ that name...

    ReplyDelete