Sunday, March 28, 2010

[ peep peep ]

I'm sure there might be a few who disagree, although I can hardly imagine it, but I'm going to say that peeps are THE BEST Easter treat around. Well, for me they are #1 at least. Usually I think people grow out of this love for peeps, but not me. And I found out, not my grandma Barbara either. She still loves them too. So I'm guessing that might have come from her :)
This was breakfast the other morning and I'm not complaining. Didn't even give me a stomach ache. And I also found out that if you leave them sitting in the warm car all day they are even softer and more delicious then when fresh out of the package... kind of like a roasted marshmallow. So just in case you were wondering what to put in my Easter package....

Doug will probably get really mad at this post because he doesn't even like peeps, scoffs my #1 choice. He's more of a Cadbury mini eggs kinda guy.

3 comments:

  1. Our household loves Peeps, but we like them when the package has been opened and sits out on the counter for a few days. It makes the peep chewier which we love! Stale peeps are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY I am not crazy!!!! (debatable I know)
    I love peeps and everyone thinks I am disgusting because I will consume the multi packs in one sitting. I just can't resist all those sugary birds lined up in tasty little rows. Long live easter and all the peeps I save to get me through may.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear that there are others out there like me :) And yes, I am secretly trying to start a stash but I keep eating them!

    ReplyDelete