Monday, April 12, 2010

28 weeks


yesterday he didn't stop moving all day. and he had a lot of those moves where he feels like a decent size alien moving around in your tummy, where it makes it feel like you're on a roller coaster on the down slope, and makes you kinda cry out while you're singing the sacrament hymn because he kicked so hard it really kinda hurt... It seriously is exhausting I think. only 83 days left! and really, who is he going to look like? and when i lay on my right side my hip or leg tingles... is this normal?!

3 comments:

  1. Ah the aches and pains of pregnancy...yes that's normal, try and lay on your left. It's better for digestion anyway. And can I just say you are the cutest little prego ever? Yes, you are way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so adorable! i love the belly pictures and i'm so glad you post them for us. sounds like you have a crazy kicker in there, maybe its his arms already practicing paddling! he is dougs boy so you never know! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should try stretching before you go to bed. Especially your calves. I woke up with leg cramps one night and it hurt! After that I stretched before I went to sleep and it helped a lot.

    ReplyDelete