Wednesday, April 28, 2010

30 weeks

30 weeks?

* harder to reach down and pick things up
 * even harder to put on and tie my shoes
* feeling pretty pregnant 
* had to take my ring off cause my hands are swelling... and my feet are starting too
* up more than a few pounds.... and grown out of my small maternity clothes... not my favorite part
* first person said 'you must be ready to go any day now'
* and everyone else is clearly comfortable saying 'you're looking pretty pregnant'
* lots of kicks and rolls and movement
* lots of little tightening and contraction things
* pretty good energy
* craving apples and and water and sherbet and cheerios and milk this week

and overall, life is going swell :) only 67 days to go!




4 comments:

  1. haha. you have such a cute stomach! you're the perfect looking pregnant person, small everywhere else (dispite how you may feel) and a cute tummy! And look at you taking pictures in your work out clothes...still walking? good job sis. miss you. glad you're feeling tip-top! 67 days sounds like nothing....it's coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. That is a perfect pregnant belly! And those photos in the post above make me homesick. I'm just a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fab. unless you have stretch marks that look like elephant skin you're good to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think you look awesome! You're stomach is so cute!

    ReplyDelete