Thursday, April 8, 2010

[ all in a name ]

OK, so really, we haven't been doing great with picking names, we just keep saying the same ridiculous ones over an over again so a big thanks to Holli for this lovely book that we actually really like for name suggestions. We'll keep you posted on all the great ones we come up with now :)


And if you would like to check to see if you have it in your local library... check WorldCat and just put your zip code in. Yes, I know, I'm queen of the nerds as Doug reminds me, but really, who doesn't love the library :)

1 comment:

  1. So I took your advice and got this book from my library. I am still not any closer to picking a name! It is so hard to decide. I think we have a girls name but can't come to a conclusion for a boy one. How are you guys coming along with your decision? Diane

    ReplyDelete