Monday, May 10, 2010

32 weeks

He's kicking the computer right now as I type. Apparently he's not comfortable with the edge of the laptop digging into him. Sorry kiddo. 31-32 weeks is pretty much the same as 30 but I'll add hotdogs into the craving area. and potato and broccoli with cheese much to dougs dismay since he really despises broccoli. And the bottom of my feet hurt some days. i have to wear my cushiony slippers around. other than that, life is great and I'm doing real good. we still don't have a name, and it's starting to feel like crunch time. we started birthing classes last week and bless doug's heart, he's not putting up too much fuss about it. tomorrow we're supposed to bring pillows, so that should be interesting.

5 comments:

  1. You are dang beautiful, Becky! And you are beautiful pregnant. I love how well you're documenting this. For my last pregnancy, I'll take your lead in this area for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you look BEAUTIFUL BECKY!! We can't wait to meet the new addition :) Let us know if you need us to come to Hawaii and give you a hand ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so adorable and i am jealous. i didnt feel cute and pretty much still dont. you look beautiful and happy and i am so excited for the little man to get here! and way to go doug on mothers day! very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'm so excited for y'all. Greg is in Hawaii this week for a job interview with the Department of Education. We're really hoping for a job at Kahuku. I thought of y'all yesterday because Kalani and I were swimming and decided to go on a bike ride. The closest shirt I had was a collared button up shirt so I put in on him and we went. Seeing him in a dress shirt with board shorts reminded me of Doug and Al's style. Then I remembered how Giovanni always bear crawled and Kalani does that too! He's super fast at it. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. Can't wait for that little boy to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss that view. Can't believe you can see the ocean from your porch. Sorry, i am distracted by all these pictures. You look very adorable in that little skirt outfit! and jess, you always look adorable too so I don't want to hear it :). YOu and becky are skirt twins now. haha. I told her when i saw her wearing those outfits that she reminded me of you...i love it!

    ReplyDelete