Sunday, November 21, 2010

missing


Sometimes I really miss these girls. Cute Terrie and wonderful Heidi (who is also very cute). Being married is cool, but I was really blessed with having some fantastic friends to live with during my single years. I just came across this picture and I started really missing them. The best roommates a girl could have while living in town. Terrie, who never minded doing the dishes (how amazing is that) and so much fun to hang around with, and Heidi who took total care of me and both made delicious cinnamon oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. And I can't believe how much has changed in the 2 years since this lovely wedding. 1 more wedding and 3 awesome babies. How exciting. And I really wish that we all lived together still so we could be mom's together. Burbank and Germany are really just too far away sometimes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment