Monday, June 20, 2011

Jake!

My brother Jake left last night and we are pretty sad about it. Tucker absolutely adores him and he is so great with him. This morning it was just me and Tuck in the quiet house and I was feeling bummed just knowing that Jake wasn't asleep in the other room for us to come bug in a bit. I'm sad for Tuck because he has gone into Jake's room for the last 4 months pretty much everyday to play and now he's gone. I wonder if babies get sad. All that I know is that I'm sad for him. I love having family close by and this was especially nice because I haven't really gotten quality time with Jake and a long time. Thanks for hanging out with us, being an awesome uncle to Tucker, helping out with the house and for coming out. We totally loved it. Can't really blame him for leaving though, he's headed to Peru to meet up with some friends and surf for a month. Don't you wish you just graduated and were bumming around the world for a few months?

IMG_5477

IMG_5680

IMG_5644

Doesn't he look like Grandpa Freddy in this picture below a bit?
IMG_5640

IMG_5598

I love this one because Jake is king soda drinker around here and Tucker is obsessed with those chilly cans. Jake just lets him sip off the bottom side of the can. It's pretty cute.
IMG_5465

IMG_4783

1 comment: