Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I almost don't want to post again because I love seeing those last two pictures so much but this is a close second. I feel real lucky to have these two. And soon another one, another boy at that. Doug is giddy. He keeps reminding me that I'm going to be totally outnumbered soon.



And in case you haven't seen this video yet, this was just a few minutes earlier. It's pretty funny. Some say Doug is just getting what he deserves for peeing on so many people in his life.

4 comments:

  1. So you're joining the "mom of two boys" club, eh? Congratulations! And little Tucker is so cute. Totally a Rathgeber and DeMartini rolled into one=really fun kid! I wish we could be there to hang out with you guys at Alligator pond. Good luck with being pregnant with a toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on another little boy! Very exciting. You guys should start thinking of names now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Two boys, they're going to have so much fun! So are you, don't worry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what the crap, becky?! you're pregnant?! way too many of you types around these days...

    ReplyDelete