Thursday, March 22, 2012

words

We were attempting to get some of Tucker's words on film but he wasn't totally cooperating. I love his words right now and that unless you are used to them they might not mean the same thing to you as they do to me.

Untitled from Becky DeMartini on Vimeo.


He has quite a list of what he can say...
Stop (mostly when daddy is heckling him)
On
Off
Up
Blanket
Tag
Please
Yes
NO!!!!!
Bath
Running
Shoes
Blue
Mandy
Randy
NatNat
Linda
Don
Step
One
Hide/Hiding (always in a whisper)
Red
Black
VroomVroom (never car)
WeeeOhhWeeeOhh
Choochoo for train
Nani
PopPop
D-Daddy
Oh man and Oh boy
Seat (at the table)
Dots
Beach
Hose
Home
Water
Bus (but he kind of says buthsssss and it's pretty cute)
Apple
Orange
Berry
Blueberry
Cheese
Milk
Rio (what he calls geckos)
Mommy/Daddy of course
Truck
Airplane
Pool
Towel
Juice
Fish
Bunny
Duck duck
Moo (for cow)
Dog
Enos
Travis
Rolling
Poop poop
Toot (always with a little smirk)
Of course Gio, Zeke, Lily and Luke
And I'll just have to update this as I think of more so I can remember. I pretty much can't be trusted to remember anything long term if it is not written down. Even important things I think I'll never forget, totally forgotten.

And when we drive up the point he always says NatNat right when we turn up the hill. And Bowen as we get close to the Millers house across from FoodLand, and Bussss when we pass PCC where all the buses are parked.

Letters he can say the sound of and recognize thanks to Letter Factory and Mandy and everyone teaching
A
B
C
D-Daddy
N-Nani or NatNat
S
W
and a bunch more, but those he knows real good.

3 comments:

  1. I loved the video. Tucker has such a cute voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get over how cute he is! What a smart little boy!

    ReplyDelete