Sunday, April 15, 2012

The wedding day



This is pretty much the only picture I got of them. Pathetic, I know. But she had an awesome photographer who will have a million good ones soon. I can't wait to see them!



I love that she's wearing the dress that Katie had made and then Erin and Cass wore too. So beautiful. And mom with her fancy hair. So lovely.



The boys were so cute in their little outfits. Handsome guy.



And now for a few of the random shots that we got while were were waiting. It was pretty crazy. Hot, Tucker was pretty much freaking out, I almost broke my ankle in the heel I was trying to put on, almost took Chris down with me on the way. But I really can't wait to see her pictures! Everyone looked great.



Nothing great but I want to remember the day.



Lane's family in case you were wondering what they look like :)



And I'm so mad! This is the only family picture we got this day all dressed up at the wedding. What were we thinking?









Poor Luke was so sick this day. It was a long week for these babies.





This is kind of how I felt after waiting around and doing pictures for an hour in the hot sun.


Don't worry, got the cutest one of these guys though!



Love this one. Handsome guys.





Uncle Derek and Tuck spending some quality time together.









This is what he was feeling like most of the time.



Thanks Aunt Barbara for calming him down.



He wanted Daddy.



And everyone was happy that we were finally heading to get some lunch!



No comments:

Post a Comment