Tuesday, May 1, 2012

rainbows and rain

Last week we stopped at the Red House to check out goats and along came a beautiful full rainbow. Doug made us go out into the rain for pictures. Tuck kept saying, "raining" the whole time and trying to hide. I must admit it was really gorgeous. Sometimes I forget how gorgeous it is here.



Shoving a piece of bread in his mouth.



Just look at that grin.



And even though this is not my best shot you can actually see Doug's face :)






It was a really fun night. I feel so lucky to have an awesome husband and a cutie pie son. I'm glad my family can be together forever.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man that one of Tuck smiling big is too cute!! It's too bad Doug is hidden, it'd be a perfect family shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking pictures of fun simple things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is beautiful there! and your family is beautiful too! i'm so excited to visit in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete