Friday, May 11, 2012

Skinny Jeans



Doug was just laying around in his undies and Tuck wanted him to go outside with him so he told Tuck that he needed clothes first. There happened to be a folded shirt close by that he quickly got for Doug. Then we said he needed shorts too. I told him to go to our room to find some shorts. He comes back with my maternity shorts! So I made Doug put them on since Tucker did such a good job at finding the items so quickly. Don't mind that they are lose on him, falling off, and quite fitted on me. He actually kind of looks good in fitted stuff, should I try and get him some skinny jeans? Ha. Just kidding. But it would be kind of fun to see him sporting some, don't you think?

5 comments:

  1. ok this is really funny! they do look good on him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They hide Doug's bee bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! It really is sad when our husbands put on our pants and they are loose on them, when they are tight on us! Don't worry Beck, you're not alone in that! I made Richie put on a pair of my pants one time thinking it'd be hilarious to see him try to squeeze into them, only to see him slip them on with ease and have them be a little baggy on him on top of it! It was a pretty depressing day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um I second that. My pants are totally loose on Greg, and he looks WAY better then me. He could rock the skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! That is so funny. Yeah we are not even gunna let derek try my pants on.

    ReplyDelete