Monday, September 13, 2010

Salt Lake stopover!

Can I just say how fun it was to stop in UT for the night. It was soooo great to see Julie, Sister Rathgeber, since I haven't seen her in a year. We were able to see her on Temple Square. I love that little face so much and glad we got the 15 minutes together. And so fun to see Cassie as a pregnant person and Alli as an aunt! I love seeing these faces and wish that I could live closer to them all too.

Funny seeing Julie with Tucker. He started making a fuss and the look of panic on her face was priceless.









Before we found Julie everyone kept saying to Alli, "you look just like her!"









Tucker loving aunt alli.


We miss you guys.

2 comments:

  1. So great you got to stop in UT to see everyone, and everyone got to see Tuck! You guys all look great, Julie looks so happy as a missionary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to send you some pix of your little sis in missionary action. We saw her a few months ago on temple square. Your New York pictures by the way are fabulous! I can tell how much Tucker is sooooooo loved by your family. It's beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete