Saturday, January 29, 2011

alligators for lunch

I love living on alligator pond especially now that we have this little keiki who loves to crawl in the sand like a maniac, take a break for handful, check out the green moss, and have fun in the water. He's getting to be more fun every day. I really wish we had a video of this. We'll have to get one soon. He is seriously so funny when he speed crawls in the sand. Still sporting his 0-3month trunks. I've got to find the bigger ones! And yeah, don't hate us because we get to spend lunch this way. It really is beautiful where we live. We are very lucky.

This one below is a classic. I love his face. He is totally having fun going for it.
Tasty sandy rock treat.
He's such a good sitter. I think he's so cute when he sits and plays.

Playing with Dad in the sand. Two peas in a pod lately.

He is not quite a fan of the boogie board yet...

Oh yes, he likes the water.



Hope you had a fun lunch break too :)

5 comments:

  1. He is getting so big and I love all of the pictures! You can take such great shots of everything! I am very jealous. I hope you are putting them all in an album so you can look back on them one day and see how awesome your little family is. It looks so beautiful in Hawaii...I don't know how you get any work done there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am jealous!! but very glad that the three of you get to enjoy it! Tucker is one lucky boy growing up in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting so cute. I can't believe he can sit up and play. He's a big boy now. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures. Tucker is sooooo cute. I wish we could be there to watch him grow. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE LIVING MY DREAM!!! And don't you forget it. Beck these pics are brilliant. Put up a million like this everyday. You are such a fun mom and quite the Hottie McGee! Way to go! Glad he's liking the water more and more. Swim little fishy..swim!!

    ReplyDelete