Saturday, January 29, 2011

uncle richie and aunt erin came to visit

I love when Erin posts too because she usually does it first and complete. So, check out the story here on her blog :). It was sooo fun to have them here. Beach time, family time, good eating time, seeing Earl. What more could you ask for? And it was super fun to see them with Tucker. They are going to be awesome parents. Can't wait to see that wee one inside her. We love you guys!

OK, it feels like we've come a long way from having Rich in Hawaii back then! Well, the both of us I suppose. He's such a grown up now and he is doing it well. I can't wait for him to be a dad because I think he is really going to be absolutely amazing.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. He is going to be absolutely amazing at it! I agree!! We miss you guys already....don't worry, Richie still talks about Hawaii everyday and makes plans to move back every chance he gets!

    ReplyDelete