Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DeMartini Family Picture Party

Finally getting some pictures up. These next posts will be out of order, but for some reason these are the only pictures I can get to right now.

Here are some family pictures that a friend took for us while we were all there this summer (minus Britta who was sorely missed but was busy traipsing around Europe). And as Natalie just informed me today, she's soon to be on the minority side of things after Em gets married! Family of 11 is already huge. Family of 11 + marrieds and kids is a serious party. I love every one of these DeMartini faces. Especially the ones in this first picture. I think this last picture is my favorite, the one of the boys.





















1 comment:

  1. Kaity is so pretty and the picture of Gio made me cry. I miss them so much.

    ReplyDelete