Thursday, April 12, 2012

5 Years of Service

We had our Employee Appreciation dinner a few weeks ago and I got recognized for 5 years of service at BYU-H. Whoohoo! It came with a beautiful black single pearl necklace that I got to pick out. Not too shabby. The dinner was delicious and the music was really fun. We actually had a really great time. I say actually because you never know how these work things might go. I'm glad Doug came, it was a really fun date night. They had section set up for photos and for some reason Doug was willing to oblige.

Hoomaikai21

On another note, I love my husband. I love this picture of him, and when he smiles like that, especially when he is smiling at me. I love that he is so sweet and proud of me for my accomplishments and makes me feel special. Yes, I love him. How can you not love that face?

Hoomaikai22

3 comments:

  1. haha love these pics. way to go beck, we're so proud of you. cutest librarian around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love those times that your husband surprises you by doing something you really didn't expect him to do?? Love those moments! I almost don't recognize Doug in that last picture because I don't think I've ever seen him smile that big and that normal. It makes him look like Al. But it shows how much he loves his wife! Congrats Beck! Really cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove this shirt Becky! You are the definitely the cutest librarian I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete