Friday, April 13, 2012

Due one month apart

I'm so excited that Cassie is due only one month after me. I can't wait until we all live together and our kids get to grow up being best friends. Pretty please can this happen?



Why does she always look so much more put together than me? And aren't Julie's bridesmaid dresses made by the fabulous Julia DeMartini LaSeuer absolutely beautiful. Everyone loved them. It completed the Rathgeber sisters bridesmaid dresses, all the same dress just different colors/fabrics. Awesome. Thanks Julia!

3 comments:

  1. i wish that we could live near each other and have our kids grow up best friends! would be my dream come true. hopefully we can make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and Julia did do a fabulous job. On everyone's dresses. We will have to get a picture of each of us wearing our own dress, all 4 colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look cute. I'm really glad you guys liked them. I always go through a little stage of uncertainty and anxiety about if they are going to turn out right. But it's satisfying when the do....ps my last name is spelled leSueur...good try though

    ReplyDelete