Monday, October 1, 2012

Lately

Overload of pictures here but I feel like I haven't posted any of this baby brother that is getting so big already. He's such a great addition and we are really enjoying him. A little taste of what's been going on around here lately. Or at least what we were able to catch on the camera.







Tuck's first haircut by the lovely Mandy.


He did so good!


He rarely just relaxes and lets you read to him. He's a very interactive participant. I love how he is crossing his legs. And the car bracelets thanks to Jess and kids.


Just some hanging around going on:












Tucker loves to push the stroller. In fact he is very insistent. He's actually quite good at steering it.


And Richie came for a quick visit. Always a pleasure.


He can easily roll over now. If you put him on his back it's not more than a few seconds and he's on his tummy. Leads with his head as you can see.








Tucker loves to play with him and snuggle him. It's so precious. Really melts my heart. Why was I so scared to have this baby in our family again? I think he's a perfect fit.




He loves to suck on his hands. And his thumb when he can manage it.


Hanging out in baby brothers bed.


Tuck thinks it's so funny when Davey rolls over on him.










1 comment:

  1. They're just adorable, Becky! I'm sad we haven't seen you guys in so long.

    ReplyDelete