Tuesday, March 16, 2010

[ 24 weeks - purrrrrr ]

Ok, I have a ton of back posts coming because it has been a really busy/action packed past three weeks, but didn't want to keep you in suspense much longer. it's starting to feel like my stomach is getting pretty big, and this last week when my parents and cassie were here i'm pretty sure it grew right before their eyes. just ask them, they'll tell you.

And just for my own remembrance, lately i've been having a sharp pain in my side... and apparently my doctor says it's normal because my ligaments are stretching. how delightful. i think this might be the last week i can lay on my stomach while i'm getting my weekly massage (still from the car accident last year, that is one nice perk ;)), i can totally feel the baby kicking and moving a lot now and it's kind of cool. mom and dad and cass felt him too while they were here :) it was fun to see their faces when they felt it.

And, I've saved the best for last. For some reason all of a sudden, the hair on my legs doesn't grow so much and not nearly as fast. It is a pregnancy miracle and seriously that might be the best miracle ever, even better than i could have dreamed up on my own :) not sure how long it will last, but you better believe i'm enjoying it while it lasts :)

anyway. last week at the doctors she said that i have a kitty in my stomach. well actually i guess she said that our baby in there is now the size of a cute little kitty. and he is viable and that means it's time to sign up for birthing classes, tour the hospital, and pick out a pediatrician. how exciting.

3 comments:

  1. you look so cute with that belly! sorry about the pain in your stomach, but how cool about your hair on your legs not growing!

    we need to get together with you guys soon please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!! I love all your belly updates. How's the name coming along? Anything yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember ligament pains. They're annoying as anything. Good thing you look so cute, nobody will notice as you're flinching from the pains!

    ReplyDelete